Autographed copies for sale right here starting in September!

pinterest.com/shannonmakestv

Great news!

I should have my own inventory of Craft Your Stash for sale by the first week of September.

All books bought directly from me will be signed and priced at $16.00 plus tax and shipping via US Mail (list price is $16.99).

And if they don't sell, they will become an integral part of my home décor, lol.

I'll be selling signed books online and in-person at craft shows and other events. Stay tuned for shopping links right here, coming soon!

Click here to see a few preview pages on Amazon.

1 comment:

  1. Now day, everything is going to find a new but well settled and successful stream for their career. When I came to this blog, I really impressed by all the knowledge points mentioned here. Thank you for this assistance.
    The Office autographs for sale

    ReplyDelete